I write now and then – mostly then…but I am writing more often – and the energy is good.
- Finishing / polishing a book manuscript, which started as a screenplay.
- Writing the new screenplay from the above mentioned manuscript. A parallel project.
- Writing a series of stories about growing up in a small-town Pennsylvania – in the 70’s.
- Constantly circling my three-ring binder of project ideas – and being inspired.
In the past, I have:
- Written TV commercial scripts and corporate video scripts.
- Consulted on documentary and corporate story scripts.
- Been paid to write screenplays (un-produced).
- Written software-user procedure manuals for businesses. My style was to add creative scenarios and entertaining format to create less boring instructions.
- Written copy for marketing packages, creative treatments, and business websites.